Thinking of teachers and students who, for various reasons, have limited access to the Museum, we have prepared an offer of away lessons and workshops. An experienced educator from the Dulag 121 Museum may come to your facility and conduct a lesson on site. Away lessons last, depending on the wishes of the teacher, 1 or 2 lesson hours.
The cost of the classes: 50 złoties (fixed fee) + educator’s travel costs.
Applications are accepted at least one week in advance by phone: (22) 758 86 63, 884 074 494, or by e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The subjects our away lessons offer:
– The Warsaw Uprising day by day
– The disavowed soldiers
– What is a museum?
– Historical quiz
– November 11th – the first day of freedom
– December 13, 1981 – the ballad of Martial Law
– Poland’s official symbols
– What can we learn about the January Uprising from paintings and old photographs?
– The January Uprising, or what is a guerrilla war?
– The Grey Ranks: a small conspiracy